Vidyadhiraja Vidyabhavan Senior Secondary School, Angamaly
His holiness Swami Sree Gopalananda Theertha, The renowned Sanyasin of the Guruparampara of His Holiness Sree Vidyadhiraja Parama Bhattaraka Chattambi Swamikal founded this School in the year 1978, as a primary English Medium School nearby the railway station at Angamaly. His Vision for ensuring English learning for the needy people with moderate income among the local community. Later in the year 1985, the school was handed over to the public charitable trust named as Geethabhavan Trust, Angamaly, under the leadership and guidance of Late Mr. MKK Nair IAS. In the same year we expanded our School to higher levels in the land donated by Padappa Mana, Mekkad, Angamaly. We are proud to say that we are First CBSE School in Angamaly.
Now we emerged as a full-fledged C.B.S.E Senior Secondary School having classes from Pre- Primary Section to Class XII with student strength of above 1300.
The school is situated with total campus area of 4.5 acres of land at Mekkad, nearly 4.KM away from Angamaly Town, which is easily accessible. We are also protected and blessed with three temples inside the campus.